SOFT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INC. DISCLOSURE TEXT ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We hereby declare that we have adopted the following principles for the purpose of processing, protecting and transferring the personal data of our company’s customers, personnel, personnel candidates, and of officials, employees, shareholders of the companies we receive services from and cooperate with, and including but not limited to all real persons we are associated with, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and related legislation.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
It is possible for our company, in the capacity of data controller, to process personal data within the framework of the principles listed below and regulated by Article 4 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
- Compliance with the law and good faith
- Accurate and, where necessary, up to date
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purpose for which they are processed
- To be kept for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law, all personal data, including personal data of special nature, may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through our company units, our website, our social media channels, our mobile applications, our e-mail correspondence and similar means, including but not limited to automatic or non-automatic methods, where necessary in the capacity of data controller.
Pursuant to Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law, the personal data to be collected or processed to date must be processed for the purposes specified in the legal regulation and for the following or similar purposes.
- Proper fulfillment of obligations arising from legislation and contracts
- Ensuring and improving coordination, cooperation and efficiency within or between units in our company
- Improving the products and services offered
- Informing and benefiting from the products and services offered
- Engaging in advertising and promotional activities
- Analyzing the customer portfolio
- Providing information and invitations to events and meetings organized by our company
- Ensuring the security of the website and other electronic systems and physical environments, sending electronic mail
- Requests by judicial authorities in relation to investigation, prosecution and judicial proceedings
- Providing information to the data owner on the subjects requested by him/her
- Responding to complaints and feedbacks of the data owner
- Fulfilling the need for employees within the framework of human resources policies, and conducting, developing and improving recruitment processes, evaluating and finalizing the suitability of job applications and communicating with job applicants
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law, personal data may be transferred to our consultants, third parties from whom we receive services, our business partners, suppliers, officials, companies that process and store our company’s data, legally authorized public institutions and private persons in line with the purposes and principles listed above.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, data owners have the right:
- To learn whether their personal data is being processed or not,
- To request information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transactions made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request notification of these transactions to third parties to whom personal data is transferred, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Law and the relevant legislation,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage, in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law, you may submit your request to exercise your rights mentioned above to our company in writing or by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can send your request regarding your rights listed in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law in writing to Müselles Sokak Onur İş Merkezi No: 1/18 Kat:8 34394 Şişli – İstanbul together with documents establishing your identity or you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with electronic signature.