All information, content and data (text, pictures, images, photos, videos, documents, etc.) in the content of the website belong to SOFT Business Solutions Inc. (SOFT); and are protected under the relevant legal regulations.
A. Access to and use of the website is subject to the principles and terms set forth below by SOFT:
- All information, content and data contained on the website may not be modified, reproduced, published, distributed or translated into another language without the permission of SOFT.
- SOFT endeavors to make the website uninterruptedly accessible. However, SOFT is not responsible if the website is not accessible due to different reasons.
- Access to the website may be temporarily or permanently suspended by SOFT without any announcement.
- SOFT makes every effort to verify the content and information provided to its users on the website. Despite this, SOFT is not responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information on the website in any way, nor does it provide any guarantee in this regard.
- The website may contain information provided by third parties. SOFT does not guarantee that this information is accurate, complete and unchangeable, and the information obtained from these sources does not bind SOFT. SOFT cannot be held responsible in any way for the lack or inaccuracy of this information. The accuracy and timeliness of the information provided must be confirmed by the organizations concerned.
- SOFT shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise from the content, opinions and information contained on the website.
- SOFT does not accept any responsibility for the information on other websites to be accessed through the links on the website. The links on the website are supplied to provide ease of use to the user and do not mean that SOFT recommends the content on these websites or their use.
B. Downloading and printing written and/or visual information from this website and using it on websites can only be done under the following conditions:
- The use of the content and information contained on the website is limited to personal use and/or for the purpose of obtaining information. The content and information contained on the website may not be used in whole or in part, in any form, by referring to a commercial purpose; they may not be changed, copied to computer systems under any format, reproduced, quoted, republished, distributed, modified (addition, subtraction, adaptation, etc.) and used on other websites or printed materials. In case it is desired to be used, SOFT’s written approval/permission must be obtained.
- The content and information on the website may be downloaded or printed for information and personal use, provided that it is non-commercial. The content and information on the website may be sent to third parties for their personal information without any commercial purpose, on the condition that they indicate that the content is provided by SOFT and that these terms and conditions also apply to them and that they are obliged to comply with them.
C. Disclaimer of Liability
- SOFT does not guarantee that the information contained on the website is complete and accurate and that uninterrupted access to the website will be provided. The statements on the website are also not binding for SOFT. With this information, it does not give any guarantee, either implicitly, explicitly or legally.
- The content and information contained on the website have been prepared for informational purposes.
- Therefore, SOFT or its employees or consultants shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct or indirect damages, losses and expenses that may arise from the content, opinions and information contained on the website.
- All information contained on the website may be changed by SOFT at any time without prior notice. SOFT may cancel, change, update any part of the website; limit access to some features or information on the website or to some parts of the website at any time.
- Although SOFT has taken measures against viruses for the website in its system infrastructure to the extent of today’s technical capabilities according to the nature of the information and transaction, it does not provide any guarantee in this regard. Before downloading any information, document, application, etc., it is recommended to take the necessary measures to protect against viruses and similar harmful applications.