INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Bank Account Management Application within SOFTFINANCE Application has been developed for management of all transactions related with banks. It operates in full integration with Current Account (AR & AP) Management and General Accounting applications.
Bank Account Management Application allows you to carry out all remittance and EFT transactions, bank instructions, credit tracking, and account transactions expeditiously on a single digital platform; thus, it provides comprehensive management.
- Bank account definitions
- Remittance and EFT transactions
- Remittance and EFT transactions between company accounts
- Bank instructions
- Instruction confirmation transactions
- Received remittance and EFT transactions
- Bank transaction reports
- Account reconciliation
- Short and long term credit tracking
- Credit simulation
- Credit revising
- Fixed asset relation for credits used for fixed asset purchasing
- Tracking credit payment
- Accrual of credit interests at end of period
- Integration of credits to accounting
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency. The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Current Account Management Application
- Current account cards containing detailed data for customers and sellers
- Opening an account card with multiple foreign currencies for a company
- Tracking all transactions in main currency, reference foreign currency, EURO, transaction foreign currency and account foreign currency
- Current account tracking on a section basis
- Tracking customers’ risks, credits and collaterals
- Entering current account transactions (Invoice, Check, Note, Remittance, Transfer, Credit/Debit Notes, Cash)
- Matching Debit and Credit transactions and finalizing them
- Current account statement in foreign currency
- Calculation of exchange rate difference and overdue payment surcharge
- Account balances, aging, collection and payment tables
- Budgeting based on company, branch, department, section
- Multiple budgets
- Consolidation between companies
- Budgeting with accounting and cost centers
- Budget estimates on item basis for departments
- Listing entered budget estimates
- Comparison of budget and actual status
- Flexible reporting
- Reporting in main currency, reference currency and EURO
- Cost allocation and distribution
- Handling purchase demands
- Offer requesting and evaluation
- Generation of purchase orders out of purchase demands
- Monitoring order status
- Purchase operations with and without orders
- Booking purchase invoices
- Purchase invoice processing
- Closing of order on entry of goods
- Control of price in purchase invoice
- Automatic calculation over contract prices and discount tracking
SOFTFINANCE – Bank EDI Integration
- EDI infrastructure used by all SOFT applications
- Creating special EDI files for data related to remittances and EFT, checks and notes transactions
- Sending payroll payment data
- Prevention of sending the same data repeatedly
- Interpretation of incoming EDI files and updating the data to SOFTFINANCE Database
- Integration of remittance, EFT, checks and notes data to Bank, Current Account and General Accounting applications
- Automatic bank account reconciliation
- Money transfer abroad
- Electronic data interchange in XML standards
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.