INTEGRATED WITH ALL SOFT APPLICATIONS
Service and Maintenance Management Application within SOFTFINANCE Application comprises all functions of Maintenance Management Application. In addition, it has been developed for management of operations of an enterprise which provides repair and maintenance service for all sorts of machines, devices, or hardware, within warranty or not; for invoicing the transactions performed; and, for realization of necessary functions.
It also provides a management system in full integration with SOFTTRANS® Truck Tracking and Fleet Management, Inventory Control, and Purchasing Management applications.
- General definitions related to hardware and machinery to which service is rendered
- Different standard labor duration definitions according to model
- Sales price definitions for spare parts, consumption material and labor
- Breakdown service form and service work order management
- Closing and pricing service work order, and invoicing
- Work order cost calculation
- Periodical maintenance work order templates definition
- Spare parts stock operations integrated with Inventory Control Application
- Service and warranty transaction covered by warranty
- Equipment service history
- Analysis reports
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Maintenance Management Application
- Defining and tracking basic data related to vehicles, machines, and hardware
- Defining periodical maintenance and control data related to vehicles, machines, and hardware
- Preventive/planned maintenance and incidental maintenance management
- Scheduling control and maintenance programs daily, weekly, or based on vehicles, and warning
- Issuing work orders; entering duration, personnel, and transactions related with parts
- Finalizing work orders and cost calculation
- Tracing transaction history, and reporting
- Spare parts and manpower planning
- Spare parts inventory transactions in integration with Inventory Control Application
- Tracking parts under warranty
Tire Management Application
- Keeping tire data on tractor and trailer (serial number, brand, model, design, original thread depth, DOT, production date, etc.)
- Keeping tire location plans according to tire types
- Distribution of present tires in vehicles and tracking their status; entering periodical measurements and other transactions into system, and tracking
- Tracking transactions such as coating etc., issuing work orders
- Tire abrasion analysis by vehicle type, tire position, route, quantity of goods transported, etc.
- Warning robot for tires which are close to critical thread depth
Domestic Truck Tracking and Fleet Management Application
- Keeping truck registry files that include data such as; truck’s plate-number, engine and chassis numbers; brand, model and type information; net weight, payload, loading volume data; traffic license date, number of axles and similar detailed information.
- Tracking truck’s documents with expiry dates such as traffic inspection, and insurance
- Performing necessary controls using truck’s data during loading the truck
- Tracking periodical (insurance, kasko insurance, truck stamp duty, maintenance, etc) and unplanned (breakdown) expenses and transactions. Reflecting such costs to voyage and transport costs
- Tracking truck voyage transactions
- Reflecting shares from depreciation and operation expenses to voyage costs
- Capability of working with standard and actual costs
- Analyses and reports related with voyage and truck costs
- Booking capability on truck basis
- Tracking voyage statuses and planning trucks
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.