INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Domestic Truck Tracking and Fleet Management Application within SOFTTRANS® Application comprises such functions as tracking voyage and tracking, rapid access to truck data, cost analyses and reporting.
Domestic Truck Tracking and Fleet Management, in integration with Domestic Car Transportation and Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation modules, constitutes an integrated solution for operational work processes.
Transactions such as booking, shipment and position tracking, documentation, expected values and invoicing, period and position closing are expeditiously completed on a digital platform.
- Keeping Truck Identity files that include data such as; truck’s plate-number, engine and chassis numbers; brand, model and type information; net weight, payload, loading volume data; traffic license date, number of axles and similar detailed information
- Execution of necessary controls while loading the truck
- Tracking truck’s documents such as technical inspection, insurances, conformity certificate and similar documents with validity dates and execution of necessary controls while loading the truck
- Tracking periodical (insurance, kasko insurance, truck stamp duty, maintenance, etc) and unplanned (breakdown) expenses and transactions
- Tracking truck voyage transactions
- Reflecting shares from depreciation and running expenses to voyage costs
- Choice of working on standard and actual costs basis
- Analysis and reports on voyage and truck costs
- Booking on truck basis
- Tracking truck status and planning trucks
- Tracking purchased fuel and its distribution to voyages
- Robot system related with tracking truck documents with validity dates
- Reflecting expenses to voyage and transport costs
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Domestic Container Transportation
- Domestic transport of general cargo, containers, in-port container cartage, empty container transport, tracking transports requiring special equipment
- Company (Customer, Consignee, Truck Owner and Forwarder, etc) definitions
- Truck definitions (lorry, tractor, trailer), definition of cargo receiving vessel and tracking
- Definition of freight charges and other tariffs and choice of tariffs to be applied on company basis
- Booking transactions
- Loading cargo by selection of shipments using such criteria as destination, etc.
- Generating position file for the truck, shipment data entry, entering comments to appear on documents
- Issuing and tracking delivery note and operational documents
- Entry of manually issued delivery note data, invoice data and issuing the invoice
- Tracking hired and owned trucks sequence
Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions; creation of km tables
- Truck definitions (lorries, tractors and trailers) and tracking
- Creating position files for trucks, entry of shipment and package data, entry of document comments
- Taking bookings, selecting cargo in booking pool by destination and goods type, etc. and loading them onto trucks
- Automatic volume and weight control while loading
- Definition of general cargo, freight, premium and voyage allowance tariffs
- Automatic creation of quotations based on defined rates and tracking
- Ability to select tariffs to be applied on company basis
- Defining freight tariffs on full and groupage cargo, and goods type basis, copying tariffs
Domestic Car Transportation
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions
- Truck definitions and tracking
- Creation of Km tables, car definitions related to transported cars, grouping by chosen group codes and defining car prices by model between two dates, for insurance purposes
- Defining car transport freight, premium and voyage allowance rates and ability to select on company basis, tariffs to be applied for vessel, port and dealer shipments
- Defining car transportation freight tariffs on; full truck, number of cars or type of car basis
- Automatic creation of quotations based on defined tariffs
- Automatic freight calculation using defined tariffs
- Automatic creation of invoice items for truck surplus, Km surplus, route surplus and insurance operations
- Automatic freight calculation and invoice item creation program selection via job type parameters
- Tracking by chassis number for vessel, port and distributor shipments
Satellite System Integration
- Processing position data retrieved from periodical messages from truck tracking system into truck cards
- Sending messages to the trucks from the related SOFT Applications
- Tracking received messages and data from trucks from within SOFTTRANS®
- Tracking acknowledgment receipts of sent messages
- Distribution of received messages and their acknowledgment receipts to specified users via e-mail by MS Exchange Server System Integration Application
- Sending messages received from drivers to requested telephones as SMS via SOFT SMS Integration Application
Domestic Driver Tracking Application
- Tracking driver’s personal file, official identity register data and matrimonial data
- Tracking chronologically driver’s professional experience, education and sanitary information
- Tracking driver’s documents with validity dates such as driver’s permit, passport, visa and their inspection on voyage basis
- Capability of classifying and tracking of job applications, enrolled personnel, hired truck’s personnel, sister companies’ personnel, former staff
- Tracking chronologically personal file notes and all kinds of other transactions
- Tracking advances on voyage basis and expenditures made by driver, advance reimbursements
- Reflecting expenses to voyage costs
- Tracking of blacklist
- Warning mechanism for driver documents with validity dates
Car Shipment and Barcode Integration Application
- Tracking special barcodes of trucks, drivers and substitute drivers
- Definition and interpretation of brand & model barcodes of cars which are to be shipped
- Loading the cars discharged from the vessel onto the truck by means of barcode reading via hand terminal
- Printing delivery note, which contain car data for the trucks, by a portable printer connected to the hand terminal
- Real-time integration to shipment, shipment details and invoice data
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.