INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Bonded and Export Warehouse Management Application within SOFTTRANS® Application comprises two sub-modules: Export Warehouse Management, and Bonded Warehouse Management.
This application, which allows definition of multiple export warehouses and bonded warehouses, also enables you to carry out shipment transfers from import and export modules of SOFT ERP.
Transactions such as warehouse entry-exit transactions, tracking goods within warehouse, tracking damage and defect, booking, tracking shipment and position, documentation, expected values and invoicing, period and position closing are completed expeditiously on a digital platform.
- Ability to define multiple export and customs warehouses
- Storing a material in multiple locations (No automatic allocation)
- Tracking full and empty locations, ability to hire some of the locations
- Warehouse entry and exit transactions
- Data interchange between export modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Export Warehouse)
- Transfer of loading information from import modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Bonded Warehouse)
- Tracking goods in warehouse in outgoing units
- Issuing of Delivery Receipt and other documentation
- Reporting and statistics
- Tracking damages and failures
- Tracking quantity, weight and volume differences between operations and warehouse
- Transfer of shipment data to Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation application
- Option to make entries from different forwarding companies to customs warehouse
- Issuing Customs Warehouse Entry Declaration and other documents
- Distributing batch income and expense items based on entry and exit dates
- Tracking commissions based on carrier company and customs clearance company
- Tracking storage duration, tariffs and pricing
- Invoice transactions
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
International Road Transportation Application
- Company (customer, agency, etc.) definitions, vehicle definitions and tracking
- Full (FTL), Groupage (LTL) and hangered transportation
- Defining customer-specific and general sales tariffs (freight, bill of lading, delivery order and storage) for full, groupage and hangered shipments, and automatic calculation of freight
- Automatic generation and tracking of offers based on tariffs defined
- Booking transactions
- Creating position file for the truck, entry of shipment and package data
- Entry of comments to appear on documents
- Loading cargo onto trucks by selecting them by destination and goods type, automatic volume and weight control while loading
- Tracking transactions for export and import by road transportation operations and issuing related documentation
- Cargo insurance transactions
International Sea Transportation Application
- Company, vessel, ship agency, shipowner and port definitions
- Defining ship agency buying and selling tariffs and customer selling tariffs
- Automatic generation of offers to agent and customer, based on entered tariffs
- Automatic creation of cost rates, using rates in agent buying tariffs
- Calculating dangerous material difference on customer and agent basis according to IMO degrees
- Full (FCL), groupage (LCL) and bulk cargo transportation
- Booking transactions
- Loading cargo onto containers and vessels by selecting according to criteria such as destination, goods type
- Entry of position file, shipment and package data for containers
- Entry of comments to be displayed on documents
International Air Transportation Application
- Company, airline company, NONIATA agent, airport and tariff definitions
- Tracking position file on MAWB basis, tracking shipment and package data on HAWB basis for transport
- Option for entering of comments to appear on any kind of document
- Tracking Airline Company MAWB stocks (entry, exit, return, cancellation, reserved)
- Creating and tracking stocks for HAWB numbers
- Ability to have bookings in more than one airline companies for customer requests, with pre-booking facility; tracking and reporting of realized and canceled bookings, of goods which have come to and which are expected to come to the warehouse
- Defining TACT and special freight charges (net or selling) by airline companies and transport locations in conformity with international standards. Using these tariffs, automatic freight calculations for MAWB and HAWB
- Transfer of TACT rates, sent by IATA in electronic medium, to application
- Tariffs and automatic calculation of FSC, SCC, MAWB, delivery order, terminal, customs clearance, transfer expenses
- Automatically preparing freight offer for the customer using the tariffs entered
- Product tree definitions
- Tracking production orders
- Production by order or for inventory
- Calculating production costs
- Generating production plans
- Material requirements planning
- Weighing scale integration
Tax Free Fuel Sales Management Application
- Fuel purchases and tracking fuel quantity in tank
- Integration with company and truck definitions in Ro-Ro Operation Management Application
- Different due dates for payment and collateral tracking based on company
- Fuel sales tariff based on foreign currency
- Fuel sales control for trucks with delivery order for Ro-Ro
- Entering fuel quantity given to truck and automatic pricing transactions
- Consumption material and service sales transactions
- Sales with invoice or delivery note, batch invoice transactions
- Cash, collection and invoice closing transactions
- Issuing bonded warehouse exit declaration
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.