INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Domestic Project Transportation Application allows you to track the domestic transportation, which is called a project and is carried out by means of multiple vehicles and voyages, of a group of shipment. This application is a part of SOFT ERP, and it operates together with Domestic Project Transportation Application, Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation, Domestic Car Transportation, and Domestic Container Transportation modules.
- Project definition, entering type and quantity of goods to be transported
- Transferring goods to be transported onto vehicles and opening vehicle position files
- Tracking shipment’s transported and remaining parts
- Issuing documents for the whole project, the transported part, or a single vehicle (FBL and other bills of lading, notifications)
- Issuing invoices for the whole project or for a part of it
- Project gross/net profit/loss analysis
- Flexible reporting
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
International Road Transportation Application
- Company (customer, agency, etc.) definitions, vehicle definitions and tracking
- Full (FTL), Groupage (LTL) and hangered transportation
- Defining customer-specific and general sales tariffs (freight, bill of lading, delivery order and storage) for full, groupage and hangered shipments, and automatic calculation of freight
- Automatic generation and tracking of offers based on tariffs defined
- Booking transactions
- Creating position file for the truck, entry of shipment and package data
- Entry of comments to appear on documents
- Loading cargo onto trucks by selecting them by destination and goods type, automatic volume and weight control while loading
- Tracking transactions for export and import by road transportation operations and issuing related documentation
- Cargo insurance transactions
Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation Application
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions; creation of km tables
- Truck definitions (lorries, tractors and trailers) and tracking
- Creating position files for trucks, entry of shipment and package data, entry of document comments
- Taking bookings, selecting cargo in booking pool by destination and goods type, etc. and loading them onto trucks
- Automatic volume and weight control while loading
- Definition of general cargo, freight, premium and voyage allowance tariffs
- Automatic creation of quotations based on defined rates and tracking
- Ability to select tariffs to be applied on company basis
- Defining freight tariffs on full and groupage cargo, and goods type basis, copying tariffs
Domestic Car Transportation
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions
- Truck definitions and tracking
- Creation of Km tables, car definitions related to transported cars, grouping by chosen group codes and defining car prices by model between two dates, for insurance purposes
- Defining car transport freight, premium and voyage allowance rates and ability to select on company basis, tariffs to be applied for vessel, port and dealer shipments
- Defining car transportation freight tariffs on; full truck, number of cars or type of car basis
- Automatic creation of quotations based on defined tariffs
- Automatic freight calculation using defined tariffs
- Automatic creation of invoice items for truck surplus, Km surplus, route surplus and insurance operations
- Automatic freight calculation and invoice item creation program selection via job type parameters
- Tracking by chassis number for vessel, port and distributor shipments
Domestic Container Transportation Application
- Domestic transport of general cargo, containers, in-port container cartage, empty container transport, tracking transports requiring special equipment
- Company (Customer, Consignee, Truck Owner and Forwarder, etc) definitions
- Truck definitions (lorry, tractor, trailer), definition of cargo receiving vessel and tracking
- Definition of freight charges and other tariffs and choice of tariffs to be applied on company basis
- Booking transactions
- Loading cargo by selection of shipments using such criteria as destination, etc.
- Generating position file for the truck, shipment data entry, entering comments to appear on documents
- Issuing and tracking delivery note and operational documents
- Entry of manually issued delivery note data, invoice data and issuing the invoice
- Tracking hired and owned trucks sequence
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.