INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Domestic Car Transportation Application module within SOFTTRANS® Application allows management of shipping processes of cars which are transported by vessels from abroad, or of cars which are in fictitious warehouses, to domestic dealers.
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions
- Truck definitions and tracking
- Creation of Km tables, car definitions related to transported cars, grouping by chosen group codes and defining car prices by model between two dates, for insurance purposes
- Defining car transport freight, premium and voyage allowance rates and ability to select on a company basis, tariffs to be applied for vessel, port and dealer shipments
- Defining car transportation freight tariffs on full truck, number of cars or type of car basis
- Automatic creation of quotations based on defined tariffs
- Automatic freight calculation using defined tariffs
- Automatic creation of invoice items for truck surplus, Km surplus, route surplus and insurance operations
- Automatic freight calculation and invoice item creation program selection via job type parameters
- Tracking by chassis number for vessel, port and distributor shipments
- Damage tracking by chassis number
- Creation of automatic vessel unloading data using port discharges entered
- Serial delivery note entry
- Ability to issue invoices for transported cars selectively by car group, type and brand
- Ability to invoice by grouping delivery notes using defined invoice grouping criteria
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Domestic Truck Tracking and Fleet Management
- Keeping Truck Identity files that include data such as; truck’s plate-number, engine and chassis numbers; brand, model and type information; net weight, payload, loading volume data; traffic license date, number of axles and similar detailed information
- Execution of necessary controls while loading the truck
- Tracking truck’s documents such as technical inspection, insurances, conformity certificate and similar documents with validity dates and execution of necessary controls while loading the truck
- Tracking periodical (insurance, kasko insurance, truck stamp duty, maintenance, etc) and unplanned (breakdown) expenses and transactions
- Reflecting expenses to voyage and transport costs
- Tracking truck voyage transactions
- Reflecting shares from depreciation and running expenses to voyage costs
- Choice of working on standard and actual costs basis
- Analysis and reports on voyage and truck costs
- Booking on truck basis
Mobile Car Shipment and Barcode Integration Application
- Tracking special barcodes of TIR’s, drivers and substitute drivers
- Definition and interpretation of brand and model barcodes of cars coming by vessel
- Loading TIR, driver, number of cars, and car brand/model information onto hand terminal
- Loading the cars discharged from the vessel on TIR’s by means of barcode reading via hand terminal
- Printing delivery notes, which contain car data for the trucks, by a portable printer connected to the hand terminal
- Ability to discharge multiple vessels using the same hand terminal
- Transfer of vessel discharge data to the system
- Transfer of data in hand terminal to Domestic Car Transportation Application and automatic generation of position, shipment and car details
Car Logistics Field Automation And Damage Tracking Applicatıon
- Application operating off-line on mobile computers used for storage fields entry and exit
- Entry/exit, location change and damage notification transactions
- Collecting and transfer of actual entry/exit transactions,
- Collecting and transfer damage data to Warehouse Management Application (WMA)
- Transfer of actual transactions and damage data from WMA to distributor company via EDI
- Transfer of actual damage notifications during port discharging to Domestic Car Transportation Application
- Transfer of actual damage transactions in Domestic Car Transportation Application to distributor company via EDI
This application has been developed for running limited application functions on a personal computer at critical offices or locations which have a high loading capacity, in case there is a discontinuity in the operation of SOFTTRANS® Applications. In an environment consisting of a personal computer and a printer, it provides basic functions like transport delivery note data entry and printing. The programs have been developed so that the application can operate on a personal computer (MS Windows) in Microsoft MSDE (limited MS SQL release, free of charge) and Microsoft.Net environment.
Domestic Driver Tracking Application
- Tracking driver’s personal file, official identity register data and matrimonial data
- Tracking chronologically driver’s professional experience, education and sanitary information
- Tracking driver’s documents with validity dates such as driver’s permit, passport, visa and their inspection on voyage basis
- Capability of classifying and tracking of job applications, enrolled personnel, hired truck’s personnel, sister companies’ personnel, former staff
- Tracking chronologically personal file notes and all kinds of other transactions
- Tracking advances on voyage basis and expenditures made by driver, advance reimbursements
- Reflecting expenses to voyage costs
- Tracking of blacklist
- Warning mechanism for driver documents with validity dates
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.