INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Fair Transportation Application within SOFTTRANS® Application allows management as a whole of all transport operations via road, sea, air, and railway for a fair.
Fair Transportation Application, which allows carrying out multiple transport transactions on single platform, comprises many functions such as: tracking fair and equipment, distributing transported shipments to different transport vehicles, opening position/shipment files, automatic notification and information capability, automatic pricing, preparing required documents, and online invoicing.
- Defining fair equipment and tracking
- Opening position/shipment files for transport vehicles
- Tracking departure/return voyages
- Multiple transportation transactions
- Capability for online transactions at fair field
- Preparing necessary documents
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency. The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
International Road Transportation Application
- Company (customer, agency, etc.) definitions, vehicle definitions and tracking
- Full (FTL), Groupage (LTL) and hangered transportation
- Defining customer-specific and general sales tariffs (freight, bill of lading, delivery order and storage) for full, groupage and hangered shipments, and automatic calculation of freight
- Automatic generation and tracking of offers based on tariffs defined
- Booking transactions
- Creating position file for the truck, entry of shipment and package data
- Entry of comments to appear on documents
- Loading cargo onto trucks by selecting them by destination and goods type, automatic volume and weight control while loading
- Tracking transactions for export and import by road transportation operations and issuing related documentation
- Cargo insurance transactions
International Sea Transportation Application
- Company, vessel, ship agency, shipowner and port definitions
- Defining ship agency buying and selling tariffs and customer selling tariffs
- Automatic generation of offers to agent and customer, based on entered tariffs
- Automatic creation of cost rates, using rates in agent buying tariffs
- Calculating dangerous material difference on customer and agent basis according to IMO degrees
- Full (FCL), groupage (LCL) and bulk cargo transportation
- Booking transactions
- Loading cargo onto containers and vessels by selecting according to criteria such as destination, goods type
- Entry of position file, shipment and package data for containers
- Entry of comments to be displayed on documents
International Air Transportation Application
- Company, airline company, NONIATA agent, airport and tariff definitions
- Tracking position file on MAWB basis, tracking shipment and package data on HAWB basis for transport
- Option for entering of comments to appear on any kind of document
- Tracking Airline Company MAWB stocks (entry, exit, return, cancellation, reserved)
- Creating and tracking stocks for HAWB numbers
- Ability to have bookings in more than one airline company for customer requests, with pre-booking facility; tracking and reporting of realized and canceled bookings, of goods which have come to and which are expected to come to the warehouse
- Defining TACT and special freight charges (net or selling) by airline companies and transport locations in conformity with international standards. Using these tariffs, automatic freight calculations for MAWB and HAWB
- Transfer of TACT rates, sent by IATA in electronic medium, to application
- Tariffs and automatic calculation of FSC, SCC, MAWB, delivery order, terminal, customs clearance, transfer expenses
- Automatically preparing freight offer for the customer using the tariffs entered
Railway Transportation Application
- Periodical tariff definitions and automatically creating voyage records from tariffs
- Company (customer, agency, etc.) definitions, railway wagon definitions and tracking
- Freight and other services tariffs on railway carrier company basis
- Freight and other services tariffs on railway carrier customer basis
- Automatically generating offers from defined tariffs
- Booking transactions
- Managing transports with more than one stop
- Creating trains from locomotives and railway wagons, and matching railway car and shipment
- Creating voyage position file; entry of container, shipment and package data for each railway wagon; entry of comment to print on documents
- Loading shipments onto positions by selecting them according to destination and goods type, etc.; automatic volume and weight control while loading
Domestic Project Transportation Management
- Definition of the project. Entry of quantities and description of goods
- Transfer of goods to be transported to trucks and opening of truck position files
- Tracking transported and remaining cargo
- Ability to issue documentation for entire project, for transported part or for single truck. (FBL and other bills of lading, notifications)
- Ability to issue invoice for entire project or a part of it
- Project gross/net profit/loss analysis
- Flexible reporting ability
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.