INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
SOFTTRANS® Applications, which have been developed to allow you to manage supply, sales, and logistics processes as a whole, comprise all functions related with your work processes from offer to delivery.
You can carry out selling all sorts of goods and services included in your sales and distribution network, and you can perform management of your customers and dealers.
Your transactions related with functions such as offer, purchasing, warehousing, shipping, invoicing, and reporting are performed in real time, and comprehensive management is provided.
- Offer, purchasing and order management
- Generating related tariffs
- Invoice and delivery note transactions
- Cost analyses and reports
- Fully integrated structure
- Booking data
- Multiple warehouses management
- Generating position and shipment
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.
The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation Application
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions; generation of km tables
- Truck definitions (lorries, tractors and trailers) and tracking
- Generating position files for trucks; entering shipment and package data; entering document comments
- Taking bookings, selecting cargo in booking pool by destination and goods type, etc. and loading them onto trucks; automatic volume and weight control during loading
- Defining freight, premium and voyage allowance tariffs for general cargo transport
- Automatic generation of offers based on defined tariffs, and tracking
- Selecting tariffs to be applied on a company basis
- Defining freight tariffs on FTL and LTL, and goods type basis; copying tariffs
- Entering cost tariffs, and automatic calculation
Purchasing Management Application
- Handling purchase demands
- Offer requesting and evaluation
- Generation of purchase orders out of purchase demands
- Monitoring order status
- Purchase operations with and without orders
- Booking purchase invoices
- Purchase invoice processing
- Closing of order on entry of goods
- Control of price in purchase invoice
- Automatic calculation over contract prices and discount tracking
Inventory Control Application
- Detailed Item Master definition entry and maintenance
- Tracking of items by group, type, kind and class.
- Monitoring the item under three different units of quantity. Checking substitutes.
- Operating with multiple warehouses
- Definable warehouse authorizations
- Monitoring item’s minimum, optimum and maximum levels and alarms.
- Tracking movement of items and reservation, defects, warranty, consignments
- Withdrawal for internal use and monitoring on cost center basis. Consumption lists.
- Location control and pick-up list
- Cost Calculation by averaging, FIFO and LIFO methods simultaneously.
Warehouse Management Application
- Multiple warehouse management
- Aisle, division, location, and shelf definitions in warehouse
- Defining locations
- Separation of locations according to kind of goods
- List of goods with discrepancies between goods reception and delivery note
- Goods reception, placing of materials, picking and shipping transactions
- User defined actions in warehouse
- Tariffs for warehousing and transactions in warehouse
- Charging of handling transactions and warehousing using tariffs
- Charging at the time of transaction or periodically
Sales Management Application
- Tracking customer data
- Multiple delivery points definable for the same customer
- Generating price lists for goods and services
- Price lists in foreign currency
- Entry of customer orders
- Defining sales conditions while receiving orders
- Entering shipping terms while receiving orders
- Parametrically defined risk calculation formulas
- Item reservation while confirming orders
- Partial deliveries and tracking order status.
Producer Data Barcode Integration
- Project selection (Customer Selection)
- Defining producers
- Defining coded data
- Uploading transactions
- Data transfer
- SOFTTRANS® Goods Order Detail Integration
Fuel Sales Management Application
- Tracking inventory on fuel tanks basis
- Tracking sales on fuel pumps basis
- Capability to sell fuel to company’s own trucks or to trucks of other companies
- Invoicing lubricant, antifreeze, water and spare parts selling, and services such as washing and lubricating
- Quick and correct material withdrawal using a barcode reader attached to computer keyboard
- Fuel sales on plate basis, and automatic generation of delivery note and invoice for truck owner company
- Capability to issue single invoice by consolidating multiple delivery notes
- Consolidating fuel sales with same unit price to multiple vehicles of a company on a single invoice
- Tracking, reporting and invoicing of fuel sales against fuel cards
- Automatic black list tracking for sales with credit card or cash
- Automatic posting of invoices for fuel sales to vehicles of group companies using accounting in same SOFTFINANCE environment to relevant company records
SOFTDISPO Advance Planning and Disposition Application
- Automatic shipment grouping by criteria such as pre-determined country, agent, warehouse, FTL, LTL, transport type, etc.
- Joint shipment definition, shipment filtering, selection
- Automatic transporting one of the joint shipments when the other is transported
- Changing agent
- Determining loading sequence, batch changing of loading sequences and delivery terms
- Warning mechanism for shipments for which delivery terms to address and loading sequence are not specified
- Feature of changing the agent for the shipment, and parametric agent sorting definitions
- Warning for shipment data change
- Controlled application of changes
- Truck planning, and truck capacity and maximum load control during planning
General Accounting Management Application
- Ledger account definition up to 16 digits and 6 levels
- Handling all transactions in TL, reference currency, EURO, transaction currency and account’s currency
- Cost center control, cost center – ledger links and reports
- Ability of creating collection, payment, booking, opening and closing notes, and voucher templates
- Voucher copy, move and search functions
- Creating provision notes
- Trial balance of different levels and for any number of months
- In-depth reporting from Trial Balance to voucher and to invoice
- Ability of listing account transactions in selected currency
- Ability to close selected periods to transactions without printing legal books
Budget Management Application
- Budgeting based on company, branch, department, section
- Multiple budgets
- Consolidation between companies
- Budgeting with accounting and cost centers
- Budget estimates on item basis for departments
- Listing entered budget estimates
- Comparison of budget and actual status
- Flexible reporting
- Reporting in main currency, reference currency and EURO
- Cost allocation and distribution
Production Management Application
- Bill of materials definitions
- Production work orders
- Production according to order or inventory
- Production cost calculation
- Production planning
- Material requirements planning
- Weighing scale integration
Domestic Logistics Barcoded Loading and Discharge Management
- Cargo and document distribution
- Printing barcoded distribution labels for cargo and documents to be distributed
- Route planning
- Uploading distribution work orders onto hand terminals
- Delivery transactions with and without barcodes
- Keeping delivery, damage, photograph, and signature
- Processing delivery data into related SOFT modules
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.