Bring your logistics management traceability and transparency
Warehouse Management Application is the core of SOFT Logistics Management System. To provide logistics service to more than one company synchronously, this application operates in a structure which allows it to store materials in the most appropriate locations in warehouse for appropriate durations, to perform necessary actions in warehouse, to collect and to ship the materials according to incoming requests in the shortest time period, and, to be able to charge all these services. This application either operates integrally with Purchasing, Inventory Control, Shipping Management and Barcode Integration modules of SOFTFINANCE, or independently.
- Multiple warehouses management.
- Division and location definitions in warehouse.
- Definition of locations as quarantine, quality control, refrigerated.
- Definition of locations as storage, collecting, transit.
- Separation of locations according to goods kind
- Goods reception list.
- List of goods which have discrepancies between their goods reception list and delivery note.
- Goods reception, placing of materials, picking and shipping transactions.
- Pallet tracking.
- User-defined actions in warehouse
- Tariffs for warehousing and actions in warehouse.
- Charging of warehousing and actions in warehouse using the tariffs.
- Charging at the time of transaction or periodically.
- Inventory tracking on palette/package/unit basis.
- Tracking last usage dates.
- Quality control.
- Tracking serial numbers.
- Minimum and maximum inventory level tracking.
- Printing Picking Lists sorted by location.
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency. The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
- Tracking customer data
- Multiple delivery points definable for the same customer
- Generating price lists for goods and services
- Price lists in foreign currency
- Entry of customer orders
- Defining sales conditions while receiving orders
- Entering shipping terms while receiving orders
- Parametrically defined risk calculation formulas
- Item reservation while confirming orders
- Partial deliveries and tracking order status.
Inventory Control Application
- Detailed Item Master definition entry and maintenance
- Tracking of items by group, type, kind and class.
- Monitoring the item under three different units of quantity. Checking substitutes.
- Operating with multiple warehouses
- Definable warehouse authorizations
- Monitoring item’s minimum, optimum and maximum levels and alarms.
- Tracking movement of items and reservation, defects, warranty, consignments
- Withdrawal for internal use and monitoring on cost center basis. Consumption lists.
- Location control and pick-up list
- Cost Calculation by averaging, FIFO and LIFO methods simultaneously.
Purchasing Management Application
- Handling purchase demands
- Offer requesting and evaluation
- Generation of purchase orders out of purchase demands
- Monitoring order status
- Purchase operations with and without orders
- Booking purchase invoices
- Purchase invoice processing
- Closing of order on entry of goods
- Control of price in purchase invoice
- Automatic calculation over contract prices and discount tracking
Export Warehouse Barcode Integration
- Ability to define multiple export and customs warehouses
- Storing a material in multiple locations (No automatic allocation)
- Tracking full and empty locations, ability to hire some of the locations
- Warehouse entry and exit transactions
- Data interchange between export modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Export Warehouse)
- Transfer of loading information from import modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Bonded Warehouse)
- Tracking goods in warehouse in outgoing units
- Issuing of Delivery Receipt and other documentation
- Tracking damages and failures
- Tracking quantity, weight and volume differences between operations and warehouse
Distribution Management and Barcode Integration
- Distribution of cargo and documents
- Printing barcode distribution labels for cargo and documents to be distributed
- Planning routes
- Loading distribution work orders on portable data terminals
- Delivery transactions with and without barcodes
- Saving delivery, damage, photograph and signatures
- Product tree definitions
- Tracking production orders
- Production by order or for inventory
- Calculating production costs
- Generating production plans
- Material requirements planning
- Weighing scale integration
Supply Chain Management Web Portal
- Company and Project definitions
- Defining project companies (Joint or Project-specific loading and delivery locations, supplier, etc.)
- Defining project fields (Project fields, titles, index fields, titles by language, lengths, etc.)
- Definig portal users (logistics, project engineer) and user authorizations
- User system entry and password update screens. User entry can select company and project automatically
- Project goods order detail entry and update; transit durations entry; problem entry related with shipment
- Project goods order detail entry transactions
- Data loading onto portal in Excel
- Parametric filtered reporting (in Excel format)
- Reporting those shipments which exceed transit durations and which are problematic
SOFT Weighing Scale Integration
- Measuring the tare by empty and full weighing
- Printing weighing scale receipt
- Receiving special data for application to be integrated with
- Automatic triggerring of workflows
Warehouse Management Standard EDI Integration
- Transfer of Customer/Seller Cards to SOFT
- Transfer of Material Cards to SOFT
- Transfer of Sales Orders to SOFT (orders to be shipped from warehouse)
- Transfer of Purchase Orders to SOFT (orders to suppliers for goods to be received at warehouse)
- Transfer of warehouse entry/exit transactions to the company receiving logistics service from SOFT
- Transfer of warehouse transactions and return difference transactions to SOFT
- Transfer of coded data to SOFT
- Transfer of product formulas and production work orders to SOFT
- Transfer of count results from SOFT
Customer EDI Integration
- EDI infrastructure used by all SOFT applications
- Electronic data interchange in XML, EDIFACT or SOFT-EDI standards
- Creating special EDI files for data related to purchase and sales orders
- Interchange of data related to shipments, delivery notes and invoices
- Prevention of sending the same data repeatedly.
- Interpretation of incoming EDI files and updating the data to SOFTFINANCE Database
- Reliable data transfer via Internet or other transmission media
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.