Less Human-Made Mistakes
Effective Inventory Control solution prevents human errors, as it provides traceability for companies.
Inventory Control Management application, which is an essential part of WMS solution, you can classify products according to their characteristics, define multiple warehouses, and perform end-of-period set off transactions.
Inventory Control Management application allows you to manage all sorts of spare parts and consumption materials, warehouse entry-exit transactions, and to calculate costs.
- Detailed Item Master definition entry and maintenance
- Tracking of items by group, type, kind and class.
- Monitoring the item under three different units of quantity. Checking substitutes.
- Operating with multiple warehouses
- Definable warehouse authorizations
- Monitoring item’s minimum, optimum and maximum levels and alarms.
- Tracking movement of items and reservation, defects, warranty, consignments
- Withdrawal for internal use and monitoring on cost center basis. Consumption lists.
- Location control and pick-up list
- Cost Calculation by averaging, FIFO and LIFO methods simultaneously.
- Inventory sub-ledger, inventory book and end of period accounting operations.
- Displaying former transactions and reporting
- Inventory functions by item and warehouse
- ABC, inventory and cost center analysis.
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
- Multiple warehouses management
- Aisle, division, location, and shelf definitions in warehouse
- Defining locations
- Separation of locations according to kind of goods
- List of goods with discrepancies between goods reception and delivery note
- Goods reception, placing of materials, picking and shipping transactions
- User defined actions in warehouse
- Tariffs for warehousing and transactions in warehouse
- Charging of handling transactions and warehousing using tariffs
- Charging at the time of transaction or periodically
Export and Bonded Warehouse
- Ability to define multiple export and customs warehouses
- Storing a material in multiple locations (No automatic allocation)
- Tracking full and empty locations, ability to hire some of the locations
- Warehouse entry and exit transactions
- Data interchange between export modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Export Warehouse)
- Transfer of loading information from import modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Bonded Warehouse)
- Tracking goods in warehouse in outgoing units
- Issuing of Delivery Receipt and other documentation
- Tracking damages and failures
- Tracking quantity, weight and volume differences between operations and warehouse
- Handling purchase demands
- Offer requesting and evaluation
- Generation of purchase orders out of purchase demands
- Monitoring order status
- Purchase operations with and without orders
- Booking purchase invoices
- Purchase invoice processing
- Closing of order on entry of goods
- Control of price in purchase invoice
- Automatic calculation over contract prices and discount tracking
- Tracking customer data
- Multiple delivery points definable for the same customer
- Generating price lists for goods and services
- Price lists in foreign currency
- Entry of customer orders
- Defining sales conditions while receiving orders
- Entering shipping terms while receiving orders
- Parametrically defined risk calculation formulas
- Item reservation while confirming orders
- Partial deliveries and tracking order status.
- Fully integrated structure
- Booking data
- Multiple warehouses management
- Generating position and shipment
- Offer, purchasing and order management
- Generating related tariffs
- Invoice and delivery note transactions
- Cost analyses and reports
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.