INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Driver Tracking Application within SOFTTRANS® Application, in full integration with Domestic Container Transportation, Domestic Car Transportation, Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation, and Domestic Truck Tracking and Fleet Management Applications provides a personnel management system which does not perform payroll transactions.
This application comprises such functions as: tracking driver’s personal file, official identity register, driver’s license, and similar documents; tracking professional experience, education and sanitary information, job applications; tracking enrolled personnel, and blacklists.
- Tracking driver’s personal file, official identity register data, and matrimonial data
- Tracking chronologically driver’s professional experience, education, and sanitary information
- Tracking driver’s documents with validity dates such as driver’s permit, passport, visa, and their inspection on voyage basis
- Capability of classifying and tracking of job applications, enrolled personnel, hired truck’s personnel, sister companies’ personnel, former staff
- Tracking chronologically personal file notes and all kinds of other transactions
- Tracking advances on voyage basis and expenditures made by the driver, advance reimbursements
- Reflecting expenses to voyage costs
- Tracking of blacklist
- Warning mechanism for driver documents with validity dates
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Domestic Container Transportation Application
- Domestic transport of general cargo, containers, in-port container cartage, empty container transport, tracking transports requiring special equipment
- Company (Customer, Consignee, Truck Owner and Forwarder, etc) definitions
- Truck definitions (lorry, tractor, trailer), definition of cargo receiving vessel and tracking
- Definition of freight charges and other tariffs and choice of tariffs to be applied on company basis
- Booking transactions
- Loading cargo by selection of shipments using such criteria as destination, etc.
- Generating position file for the truck, shipment data entry, entering comments to appear on documents
- Issuing and tracking delivery note and operational documents
- Entry of manually issued delivery note data, invoice data and issuing the invoice
- Tracking hired and owned trucks sequence
Domestic Car Transportation
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions
- Truck definitions and tracking
- Creation of Km tables, car definitions related to transported cars, grouping by chosen group codes and defining car prices by model between two dates, for insurance purposes
- Defining car transport freight, premium and voyage allowance rates and ability to select on company basis, tariffs to be applied for vessel, port and dealer shipments
- Defining car transportation freight tariffs on full truck, number of cars or type of car basis
- Automatic creation of quotations based on defined tariffs
- Automatic freight calculation using defined tariffs
- Automatic creation of invoice items for truck surplus, Km surplus, route surplus and insurance operations
- Automatic freight calculation and invoice item creation program selection via job type parameters
- Tracking by chassis number for vessel, port and distributor shipments
Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions; creation of km tables
- Truck definitions (lorries, tractors and trailers) and tracking
- Creating position files for trucks, entry of shipment and package data, entry of document comments
- Taking bookings, selecting cargo in booking pool by destination and goods type, etc. and loading them onto trucks
- Automatic volume and weight control while loading
- Definition of general cargo, freight, premium and voyage allowance tariffs
- Automatic creation of quotations based on defined rates and tracking
- Ability to select tariffs to be applied on company basis
- Defining freight tariffs on full and groupage cargo, and goods type basis, copying tariffs
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.