real-time tracking and detailed tracing
The applications and integrations we have developed in line with the requirements of the sector allow you to track, trace, and manage your vehicles and fleets.
Position data received from periodic messages coming from vehicle tracking system via satellite system integrations, and fuel sales data received from the systems of related companies via Vehicle Recognition & Fuel System Integration are processed in the vehicle cards and fuel tracking fields within SOFT Applications. Thus, you can manage work processes related with your fleets by means of a single platform, and you avoid performing your work repeatedly.
You can open your system on the internet for customers, agents, suppliers, business partners, and similar companies and corporations by means of web-based extranet applications; you can also allow them to carry out their querying and tracking transactions.
Management of your work processes will be faster and more practical with the integration, electronic data flow, and query systems provided by SOFT Applications.
- International Road Transportation Application
- International Truck Tracking & Fleet Management Application
- Domestic Logistics & General Cargo Transportation Application
- Domestic Fuel and Liquid Bulk Transportation Application
- Domestic Truck Tracking & Fleet Management Application
- MS Exchange System Integration
- Satellite System Integration
- Satellite Macro System Integration
- Satellite Map System Integration
- Vehicle Recognition and Fuel System Integration
- New Generation SOFT Extranet Application
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.
The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
International Road Transportation Application
- Company (customer, agency, etc.) definitions, vehicle definitions and tracking
- Full (FTL), groupage (LTL) and hangered transportation
- Defining customer-specific and general sales tariffs (freight, bill of lading, delivery order and storage) for full, groupage and hangered shipments, and automatic calculation of freight
- Automatic generation and tracking of offers based on tariffs defined
- Booking transactions
- Creating position file for the truck, entry of shipment and package data
- Entry of comments to appear on documents
- Loading cargo onto trucks by selecting them by destination and goods type, automatic volume and weight control while loading
- Tracking transactions for export and import by road transportation operations and issuing related documentation
International Truck Tracking & Fleet Management Application
- Keeping truck registry files that include data such as; truck’s plate-number, engine and chassis numbers; brand, model and type information; net weight, payload, loading volume data; traffic license date, number of axles and similar detailed information. Performing necessary controls using these data while loading the truck
- Tracking truck’s documents such as traffic inspection, insurance, conformity certificate and similar documents with expiry dates and performing necessary controls while loading the truck
- Tracking periodical (insurance, kasko insurance, truck stamp duty, maintenance, etc.) and unplanned (breakdown) expenses and transactions. Reflecting such costs to voyage and transport costs, and integrating them into future period income and expense accounts
- Reflecting shares from depreciation and operation expenses to voyage costs
- Capability of working with standard and actual costs
- Booking capability on truck basis
- Tracking voyage statuses and planning trucks
- Tracking truck voyage transactions; generating activity reports
- Tracking TIR carnets; entering and integration of serial buying expenses
- Tracking ECMT (European Council of Ministers of Transport) documents
Domestic Logistics & General Cargo Transportation Application
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions; generation of km tables
- Truck definitions (lorries, tractors and trailers) and tracking
- Generating position files for trucks; entering shipment and package data; entering document comments
- Taking bookings, selecting cargo in booking pool by destination and goods type, etc. and loading them onto trucks; automatic volume and weight control during loading
- Defining freight, premium and voyage allowance tariffs for general cargo transport
- Automatic generation of offers based on defined tariffs, and tracking
- Selecting tariffs to be applied on a company basis
- Defining freight tariffs on FTL and LTL, and goods type basis; copying tariffs
- Entering cost tariffs, and automatic calculation
Domestic Fuel and Liquid Bulk Transportation Application
- Company (customer, dealer, etc.) definitions; generating km tables
- Vehicle definitions (lorry, tractor and trailer) and tracking
- Defining materials and objects to be transported
- Generation position and shipment file for vehicle; entering document explanations
- Entering UN numbers for specifying dangerous material details
- Generating offers automatically from defined tariffs, and tracking
- Vehicle and shipment planning
- Entering cost tariffs and automatic calculation
- Managing tankers and their tanks
- Preparing transport documents and documentation process
- Tracking and managing all operation processes related with dangerous material transportation
- Period and file closing transactions
- Reports and Analyses
Domestic Truck Tracking & Fleet Management Application
- Keeping Truck Identity files that include data such as; truck’s plate-number, engine and chassis numbers; brand, model and type information; net weight, payload, loading volume data; traffic license date, number of axles and similar detailed information
- Execution of necessary controls while loading the truck
- Tracking truck’s documents such as technical inspection, insurances, conformity certificate and similar documents with validity dates and execution of necessary controls while loading the truck
- Tracking periodical (insurance, kasko insurance, truck stamp duty, maintenance, etc) and unplanned (breakdown) expenses and transactions
- Reflecting expenses to voyage and transport costs
- Tracking truck voyage transactions
- Reflecting shares from depreciation and running expenses to voyage costs
- Choice of working on standard and actual costs basis
- Analysis and reports on voyage and truck costs
- Booking on truck basis
Satellite System Integration
- Processing position data retrieved from periodical messages from truck tracking system into truck cards
- Sending messages to the trucks from the related SOFT Applications
- Tracking received messages and data from trucks from within SOFTTRANS®
- Tracking acknowledgment receipts of sent messages
- Distribution of received messages and their acknowledgment receipts to specified users via e-mail by MS Exchange Server System Integration Application
- Sending messages received from drivers to requested telephones as SMS via SOFT SMS Integration Application
Satellite Macro System Integration
- Executing functions assigned to the keys of the device in the truck by driver
- Recording chronologically of pre-defined truck and shipment status such as entry to loading, truck loading, exit from loading, entry to discharging, discharging, exit from discharging, entering customs, exit from customs
- Automatically linking data related with truck and shipment status changes transmitted to central office with truck cards, positions and shipments.
Vehicle Recognition and Fuel System Integration
- Data transfer; tracking and recording fuel transactions daily into the system
- Data transfer to fuel tracking system in Truck Tracking and Fleet Management applications
New Generation SOFT Extranet Application
- Order entry and quick entry using order templates
- Shipment status and agent shipment inquiry
- Job application
- Warehouse and bonded warehouse inquiry
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.