SOFT E-Delivery Note Integration Application enables you to generate and send E-Delivery Notes as defined by the Turkish Revenue Administration (GİB) from within SOFT Applications, to receive E-Delivery Notes, and to process them in SOFT Applications.
The application provides the advantage of operating in full integration, as well as generating solutions in cooperation with integrator companies. E-Delivery Notes which are generated are sent to GİB E-Delivery Note System; and, status data and incoming E-Delivery Notes are automatically received via web services.
Sending E-Delivery Note
- Preparing Electronic Delivery Note and printing as hardcopy
- Confirmation transactions
- Signing with Financial Seal and keeping
- Sending to GİB Electronic Delivery Note System
- Receiving and keeping message of acknowledgment from GİB
- Receiving and keeping consignee company’s response on delivery note basis, or, partial acceptance or rejection response on delivery note item basis
- Integration of outgoing E-Delivery Notes into SOFT Applications
Receiving E-Delivery Note
- Receiving E-Delivery Notes which are issued to your company from GİB mailbox
- Generating response on delivery note basis, or, partial acceptance or rejection response on delivery note item basis for incoming E-Delivery Note
- Sending E-Delivery Note response to GİB Electronic Delivery Note system
- Integration of incoming E-Delivery Notes into SOFT Applications
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency. The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
SOFT New Generation Document Management System
- Application integration via web services
- Adding and downloading documents, and revision tracking
- Multiple roots (index) for multiple applications
- Authorization transactions
- Management and independent document console
- Separation feature of documents and index databases for alternative second level archiving
- Unlimited number of periodical document databases for archiving and manageability
SOFT Web Services Application
- International Road, Air and Sea Transportations shipment inquiry
- International Road, Air and Sea Transportations order entry
- Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation shipment inquiry and transport order entry
- Bonded Warehouse shipment inquiry and Warehouse account inquiry
- Inquiry of trucks and shipment coming to agent
- Agent shipment delivery data entry
- New dealer-department store definition
- New material definition
- Sales order entry
- Purchase order entry
SOFT Electronic Signature Integration
- Creating signature compatible with Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and ETSI TS 101 733 standards
- Signature verification of incoming electronic messages as signed with specified standards
- Working with all Qualified Electronic Certificates (QEC) compatible with X.509 standards
- Ability to work together with SOFTTRANS® – BİLGE EDI Integration Application to send electronically signed EDI messages to Turkish Customs BİLGE System
- Ability to work together with all EDI Integration Applications of SOFT Software
- Ability to work with Financial Seals of the Public Certification Center and with HSM (Hardware Security Modules)
- Creating electronic signatures for E-Invoice and E-Ledger System compatible with XADES standards
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.