3PL and 4PL
We are implementing enhancements in line with growing sectoral requirements with the solutions we have developed specifically for 3PL, 4PL / LLP work processes. Your work processes related with domestic transportation, warehouse, inventory control, order management, sales, and purchasing can be managed through a single channel by means of specially developed solutions for Supply Chain, Transportation, and Logistics sectors. You can make more analytical decisions and cost evaluations with detailed reports.
As 4PL, you can carry out multiple-transporter, forwarder, order management, and warehouse management, and administer your customer’s 3PL suppliers. You can manage all supply chain more comprehensively with SOFT Applications.
3PL and 4PL Solutions
- Transportation Management System
(Road, Air, Sea, Railway Freight)
- Domestic Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management System
- Bonded Warehouse Management
- Order Management
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.
The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Invoice transactions
- Multiple definitions of companies, ports and agents
- Access to data such as agent, truck, transporter
- Agent account settlement
- Accrual accounting
Domestic Transportation Management
- Domestic Truck Tracking and Fleet Management
- Domestic Car Transportation
- Domestic Logistics and General Cargo Transportation
- Domestic Container Transportation
Warehouse Management System
- Multiple warehouse management.
- Division and location definitions in warehouse.
- Definition of locations as quarantine, quality control, refrigerated.
- Definition of locations as storage, collecting, transit.
- Separation of locations according to goods kind
- List of goods which have discrepancies between their goods reception and delivery note.
- Goods reception, placing of materials, picking and shipping transactions.
- User defined actions in warehouse
- Tariffs for warehousing and actions in warehouse.
- Charging of warehousing and actions in warehouse using the tariffs.
- Charging at the time of transaction or periodically.
- Inventory tracking on pallet/package/unit basis.
- Tracking last usage dates.
- Tracking serial number and pallet tracking.
- Minimum and maximum inventory level tracking.
- Printing Picking Lists sorted by location.
Bonded Warehouse Management System
- Ability to define multiple export and customs warehouses
- Storing a material in multiple locations
- Tracking full and empty locations, ability to hire some of the locations
- Warehouse entry and exit transactions
- Data interchange between export modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Export Warehouse)
- Transfer of loading information from import modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Bonded Warehouse)
- Tracking goods in warehouse in outgoing units
- Issuing of Delivery Receipt and other documentation
- Tracking damages and failures
- Tracking quantity, weight and volume differences between operations and warehouse
- Option to make entries from different forwarding companies to customs warehouse
- Issuing Customs Warehouse Entry Declaration and other documents
- Distributing batch income and expense items based on entry and exit dates
- Tracking commissions based on carrier company and customs clearance company
- Tracking storage duration, tariffs and pricing
- Invoice transactions
- Reporting and statistics
Inventory Control System
- Detailed material specifications; group, type, kind, class distinctions
- Tracking of materials with three different units; alternative material tracking
- Capability of working with multiple warehouses
- Authorization definition on warehouse basis
- Tracking material’s minimum, optimum and maximum levels, and warnings
- Material entry/exit transactions; tracking booking, defects, warranty, consignments
- Withdrawal for internal use and tracking on cost center basis; consumption lists
- Location tracking and material pick-up list
- Cost calculation by averaging, FIFO and LIFO methods simultaneously
- Inventory sub-ledger, inventory book and end-of-period set off transactions
- Tracing former transactions and reporting
- Inventory functions on material and warehouse basis
- ABC, inventory and cost center analyses
Purchasing Management System
- Managing purchasing demands
- Offer requesting and evaluation
- Generation of purchasing orders from purchasing demands and offers
- Tracking order status
- Purchasing transactions depending on orders, and without orders
- Delivery receiving transactions
- Processing buying invoices
- Closing of order on entry of goods
- Control of price in buying invoice
- Automatic calculation over contract prices, and discount tracking
- Integration with Inventory Control, Warehouse Management, Current Accounts and General Accounting Applications
- Weighing scale integration
- Vendor assessment transactions
- Purchasing reports on vendor, item and date basis
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.