Manage your business processes regardless of time and location
This application allows management of work processes for companies which carry out operational vehicle and fleet renting activities. SOFT ERP, which enables you to manage your operational, financial, and managerial processes by means of a single system, can be customized in line with unique requirements of companies with its flexible structure. By operating in integration with SOFTINTERFACE Operational Vehicle and Fleet Renting Management Work Order and Field Operations Integration Application, it manages field operations in real time on work order basis. Mobile applications and the transactions realized by personnel in the field can be managed in real time.
SOFT Operational Leasing solution supports you in enhanced reporting and in making analytical decisions, as well as increasing traceability in companies.
- Inventory Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- System Management
- Generating offers; generating contracts from confirmed offers, and tracking
- Generating income items and stamp duty items from contracts
- Linking with bank credit
- Defining vehicles and reading vehicle definitions from Excel file
- Contracting vehicles
- Tracking Vehicle Delivery-Return Data
- Tracking Service-Maintenance and Damage
- Tracking Documents With Expire Dates and Warning System
- Generating Expense Items For Entry of Documents With Expire Dates and Returns
- Tracking Traffic Fines
- Tracking Tire Transactions
- Tracking Expenses and Expense Accruals on Vehicle Basis
- Invoicing Automatically and From Monthly Invoice Accruals
- Processing Invoices From Expense Accruals and Posting to Accounting
- Returning Vehicles to Pool After Contract Expires
- Heavy damage (Pert), Consignment Transactions
- Vehicle Selling Transactions and Sales Invoices
- Due Date Difference, Early Return, Price Difference etc. Transactions to Be Reflected to Customers and Invoices
- Entering Approximate Second Hand Selling Price
- Vehicle Return, and Transferring to Another Contract
- Equivalent Vehicle Tracking; Submitting Vehicles in the Pool as Equivalent Vehicles
- Tracking Vehicle Transactions via Chronological Transactions
- Viewing Vehicle Summary Data and documents on a single screen
- Profit/Loss Reports on Vehicle, Contract, and Customer Basis
- Operational Reports
- Tracking OGS/HGS and Fuel
Manage All Your Operational Leasing Processes with an ERP Single System
Operational Leasing Management
Service & Maintenance Management
General Accounting Management
Bank Account Management
Current Account Management
Fixed Assets Management
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.
The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
General Accounting Application
- Capability of detailing chart of accounts up to 6 levels.
- Capability of analyzing chart of accounts without detailing, after defining profit centers and expense centers with cost centers logic.
- Ability to track processed incomes and expenses by using cost centers from cost center reports.
- Cost center can be on the basis of branch, operation group, and vehicle. It can consist of 6 levels,
- a code of 16 characters length.
- Using cost center distribution table at the entry of expenses related with multiple cost centers.
- Distribution table definitions can be made as proportionately. Ratios can be generated automatically from such data as square meters of cost centers, number of people and number of computers at the cost centers (profit or expense centers), or they can be entered manually by users.
- Closing transactions of expense accruals which were appropriately entered can be done.
- Batch transfer definitions can be made generally at the end of the year and transfer records can be generated collectively.
- Periodical locking feature is present.
- The application is in conformity with E-Ledger.
Current Account Application
- Corporations or people with which you have commercial connections can be defined on Current Account definition screens. Data related with these current accounts such as address, sector, bank, collateral, representative, and payments can be tracked.
- Risk tracking is possible by defining credits to current accounts.
- Mutual acquitting of invoices (matching) with payments which can be entered using bank, cash or checks and notes applications, or current accounts can be realized. Thus, invoice balances can be tracked; analyses related with balances and overdue records can be made
- Cash collections from customers or cash payments to suppliers can be entered on cash screens
- Balance and closed transaction analyses other than standard reports such as current account statement, current account trial balance, and aging can be performed. Collection/Payment performances can be analyzed.
- Meetings with current account representatives with the purpose of Collection/Payment can be tracked. They can be linked with invoices.
Purchasing Management System
- Tracking transactions of buying vehicles (request, request confirmation, offer, order, delivery note and invoice)
- Generation of fixed asset data in transactions of buying vehicles
- Entering damage and service invoices and linking them with vehicles
- Tracking all sorts of purchasing transactions necessary for company activities
Bank Account Management
- Deposit account transactions can be entered and tracked using this module. You can get bank account statement and bank account summary.
- You can get account statements from banks in electronic medium using BANK EDI Application. Bank module can read these daily activity files, thus transactions can be generated.
- Definitions can be made for the activities such as credit payment and OGS/HGS card loading which may be related with the operation and which may be included in the Electronic Bank Account Statement. Values to be reflected to the customer due to OGS/HGS card loading can be generated.
- Payment instructions for the payments to the suppliers can be entered using BANK EDI Application. The relevant file can be prepared after the confirmation mechanism in SOFTFINANCE, and after this file is sent to the bank, the consequence file can be received. This consequence file can be posted to accounting (banks require contracts for Batch Remittance-EFT integrations).
- You can track credits for operation and vehicle buying using Bank Credit Tracking. Vehicle credits bought for the fleet can be entered with the details of the vehicles. You can access the amounts of capital, interest, BSMV (Banking and Insurance Transactions Tax) on the basis of credit or vehicle. Credit balance, payments, balance of vehicle’s share and payments can be reported. If requested, accounting transactions of repayments can be done using Credit Tracking.
- You can track the inventory quantities of such material as special accessories for vehicles, traffic kit, chain, fire extinguisher, and car mats; and, you can also track the vehicles to which these materials were given.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Purchasing data and habits tracking
- Complaint Management and CPA generation
- Tracking feedbacks
- Call center integration
- Field services management
- Help desk management
- “Installed Base” management
- Accounting integration
- Risk management
- RFM analysis
- ABC analysis
- Customer positioning
- Business intelligence infrastructure and flexible reporting
- Sales process management and tracking
- Performance management and premium calculation
- Opportunity management
- Activity management
- Order, offer and contract management
- Contact management
- Duty assigning and tracking
- Campaign and notification management
- Customer segmentation
- Lead management
- Recording all meetings
- Document management
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.