INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Locomotive and Railway Wagon Management module within SOFTTRANS® Application has been developed for work processes of railway transport companies, and it operates together with International Railway Transportation module.
Transactions such as definition in detail of locomotive and railway wagon data, booking, shipment and position tracking, documentation, expected values and invoicing, period and position closing are expeditiously completed on a digital platform.
- Locomotive and railway wagon definitions; tracking brand, model, type, net weight, maximum load, loading volume, and controlling these data while loading
- Field definitions (train station/port/warehouse)
- Railway wagon transaction definitions; defining income/expense and documents related to these definitions
- Expected value entry, invoicing, batch invoicing, document issuing based on railway wagon transactions
- Tracking field railway wagon stock
- Tracking railway wagon location and status
- Automatic creation of railway wagon transactions during loading and discharge operations
- Automatic creation of railway wagon transactions during train departure and arrival
- Tracking periodical (rent, insurance, maintenance, etc.) and expenditures and transactions which can not be planned (breakdown) related with locomotives and railway wagons; reflecting these expenditures to voyage and transport costs, and integrating them into income/expense accounts for future periods (*)
- Reflecting shares taken from depreciation and operating expenses to voyage costs (*)
- Ability to work with standard and actual costs (*)
- Analyses and reports related with voyages and costs
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Bonded and Export Warehouse Management
- Ability to define multiple export and customs warehouses
- Storing a material in multiple locations (No automatic allocation)
- Tracking full and empty locations, ability to hire some of the locations
- Warehouse entry and exit transactions
- Data interchange between export modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Export Warehouse)
- Transfer of loading information from import modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Bonded Warehouse)
- Tracking goods in warehouse in outgoing units
- Issuing of Delivery Receipt and other documentation
- Tracking damages and failures
- Tracking quantity, weight and volume differences between operations and warehouse
Container Tracking & Warehouse Management Application
- Detailed container descriptions
- Tracking operations for owned, hired or shipper’s containers
- Rent, damage and repair tracking; survey tariffs and calculations
- Parametrical container transaction definitions
- Entry of container transactions in domestic and foreign ports
- Parameters related to container status definable on user basis
- Tracking container stocks on domestic and foreign ports
- Tariffs for storage, demurrage, warehousing, carriage, leasing, repairing, warehouse handling
- Automatic calculation from tariffs and invoicing
- Entry and tracking of demurrage and transport commitments
Railway Transportation Application
- Periodical tariff definitions and automatically creating voyage records from tariffs
- Company (customer, agency, etc.) definitions, railway wagon definitions and tracking
- Freight and other services tariffs on railway carrier company basis
- Freight and other services tariffs on railway carrier customer basis
- Automatically generating offers from defined tariffs
- Booking transactions
- Managing transports with more than one stop
- Creating trains from locomotives and railway wagon, and matching railway wagon and shipment
- Creating voyage position file; entry of container, shipment and package data for each railway wagon; entry of comment to print on documents
- Loading shipments onto positions by selecting them according to destination and goods type, etc.; automatic volume and weight control while loading
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.