Manage and Track Your Port Operations
Port Management Application module within SOFTTRANS® Application has been developed for management of ports and port operations.
Such transactions as vessel and port definitions, shipment entries related with voyages, and tracking, preparation of necessary documents, expected values and invoicing, reporting, accounting integration are realized.
- Detailed port definitions (Working Rules, Draft Data, etc.)
- Pier and terminal definitions depending on port
- Equipment definitions
- Service definitions (Services rendered at port and on board)
- Vessel transaction definitions (Coming offshore, berthing, operation starting, etc.)
- Tariff definitions depending on service and automatic calculations using tariffs
- Voyage data
- Vessel transaction entries depending on voyage
- Shipment entries depending on voyage
- Voyage status tracking/Displaying on map
- Preparing Vessel/Service/Equipment/Shipment documents
- Expected value entries and invoicing transactions
- Accounting integration transactions (Cost center management on equipment basis)
- Voyage/Service/Equipment reporting
- Service/equipment transaction entries depending on voyage
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.
The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
Bonded and Export Warehouse Management
- Ability to define multiple export and customs warehouses
- Storing a material in multiple locations (No automatic allocation)
- Tracking full and empty locations, ability to hire some of the locations
- Warehouse entry and exit transactions
- Data interchange between export modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Export Warehouse)
- Transfer of loading information from import modules of International Road, Sea and Air Transportation applications (Bonded Warehouse)
- Tracking goods in warehouse in outgoing units
- Issuing of Delivery Receipt and other documentation
- Tracking damages and failures
- Tracking quantity, weight and volume differences between operations and warehouse
Container Tracking & Warehouse Management
- Following functions and features related to container tracking and Warehouse Management are included in this module.
- Detailed container descriptions
- Tracking operations for owned, hired or shipper’s containers
- Rent, damage and repair tracking; survey tariffs and calculations
- Parametrical container transaction definitions
- Entry of container transactions in domestic and foreign ports
- Parameters related to container status definable on user basis
- Tracking container stocks on domestic and foreign ports
- Tariffs for storage, demurrage, warehousing, carriage, leasing, repairing, warehouse handling
- Automatic calculation from tariffs and invoicing
Domestic Container Transportation Application
- Domestic transport of general cargo, containers, in-port container cartage, empty container transport, tracking transports requiring special equipment
- Company (Customer, Consignee, Truck Owner and Forwarder, etc) definitions
- Truck definitions (lorry, tractor, trailer), definition of cargo receiving vessel and tracking
- Definition of freight charges and other tariffs and choice of tariffs to be applied on company basis
- Booking transactions
- Loading cargo by selection of shipments using such criteria as destination, etc.
- Generating position file for the truck, shipment data entry, entering comments to appear on documents
- Issuing and tracking delivery note and operational documents
- Entry of manually issued delivery note data, invoice data and issuing the invoice
- Tracking hired and owned trucks sequence
International Sea Transportation Application
- Company, vessel, ship agency, shipowner and port definitions
- Defining ship agency buying and selling tariffs and customer selling tariffs
- Automatic generation of offers to agent and customer, based on entered tariffs
- Automatic creation of cost rates, using rates in agent buying tariffs
- Calculating dangerous material difference on customer and agent basis according to IMO degrees
- Full (FCL), groupage (LCL) and bulk cargo transportation
- Booking transactions
- Loading cargo onto containers and vessels by selecting according to criteria such as destination, goods type
- Entry of position file, shipment and package data for containers
- Entry of comments to be displayed on documents
Mobile RO-RO Port Management
- Port gate entry-exit
- Weighing scale measurements
- Port area placement
- MAFI tractor work orders and transactions
- Damage control and register
- Vessel embarking-disembarking
- Placement inside the vessel
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.