INTEGRATED WITH ALL SECTORAL SOFT ERP APPLICATIONS
Current Account Management Application (AR & AP) within SOFTFINANCE Application has been developed for management of customers and sellers, tracking and reporting of all transactions related with current accounts.
This application allows management as a whole of such functions as detailed current account cards, working with multiple foreign currencies, tracking current account transactions, and analyses; tracking risk, credit and collaterals; debit and credit transactions. Thus, it provides increase of efficiency in finance and accounting work processes.
- Detailed data about companies may be entered to current account cards
- Multiple cards for the same company with different currencies may be opened
- Monitoring all transactions in TRY, reference currency, EURO, transaction currency and account currency
- Current account tracking based on sections
- Monitoring customers’ risks, credit and warranties
- Entering current accounts transactions (Invoices, Checks, Money orders, Transfers, Credit/Debit Notes, Cash)
- Linking debit and credit transactions and finalizing them
- Current account statement in foreign currency and interest accrual for arrears
- Overdue payment surcharge calculation
- Account balances, aging, receivables and payables tables.
- Aged averages of current accounts
- Current account analysis, statement with balance, trial balance of current accounts
- Cash flow table
- Automatic integration of transactions to the ledger
- ABC analysis, static accounts lists, various analysis reports
- User defined reports
- Sending batch e-mails, fax, and printed reconciliation letter and statement to companies
All SOFT Applications have been developed in an integrated structure and provide instant information flow and process efficiency.The aim of SOFT ERP is to manage all work operations in integration. Although applications can be used as solo, efficiency increases when multiple applications are used in integration.
SOFT Applications are constantly developed by the growing needs of The Business Transformation.
Transform your business with us!
General Accounting Management
- Ledger account definition up to 16 digits and 6 levels
- Handling all transactions in TL, reference currency, EURO, transaction currency and account’s currency
- Cost center control, cost center – ledger links and reports
- Ability of creating collection, payment, booking, opening and closing notes, and voucher templates
- Voucher copy, move and search functions
- Creating provision notes
- Trial balance of different levels and for any number of months
- In-depth reporting from Trial Balance to voucher and to invoice
- Ability of listing account transactions in selected currency
- Ability to close selected periods to transactions without printing statutory books
Checks & Notes Management
- Using multiple portfolios
- Handling foreign currency checks
- Checks/ Promissory notes debit, credit and results transactions monitored from the same screen
- Handling customer’s checks and company’s own checks
- Handling checks by branch offices
- Blacklist control
- Portfolio reports and analysis
- Collection and payment tables with portfolio reports and analyses
- Chronological list of transactions
- Value loss and rediscount calculations
- Budgeting based on company, branch, department, section
- Multiple budgets
- Consolidation between companies
- Budgeting with accounting and cost centers
- Budget estimates on item basis for departments
- Listing entered budget estimates
- Comparison of budget and actual status
- Flexible reporting
- Reporting in main currency, reference currency and EURO
- Cost allocation and distribution
- Tracking customer data
- Multiple delivery points definable for the same customer
- Generating price-lists for goods and services
- Price lists in foreign currency
- Entry of customer orders
- Defining sales conditions while receiving orders
- Entering shipping terms while receiving orders
- Parametrically defined risk calculation formulas
- Item reservation while confirming orders
- Partial deliveries and tracking order status.
- Handling purchase demands
- Offer requesting and evaluation
- Generation of purchase orders out of purchase demands
- Monitoring order status
- Purchase operations with and without orders
- Booking purchase invoices
- Purchase invoice processing
- Closing of order on entry of goods
- Control of price in purchase invoice
- Automatic calculation over contract prices and discount tracking
SOFTFINANCE – Bank EDI Integration
- EDI infrastructure used by all SOFT applications
- Creating special EDI files for data related to remittances and EFT, checks and notes transactions
- Sending payroll payment data
- Prevention of sending the same data repeatedly
- Interpretation of incoming EDI files and updating the data to SOFTFINANCE Database
- Integration of remittance, EFT, checks and notes data to Bank, Current Account and General Accounting applications
- Automatic bank account reconciliation
- Money transfer abroad
- Electronic data interchange in XML standards
MEET OUR ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
We provide flexible, end-to-end business management solutions for organizations of all sizes – from accounting software for small, medium and large businesses, to a full featured ERP platform serving multi-national companies.
SOFTEASY, SOFTREADY and SOFTLOYALTY solutions fulfill the needs for organizations of all sizes.
The management and coordination of the leased virtual servers shall be undertaken by SOFT and a standard backup service comprises 4-week reversible daily image backup for all servers.
Our customers can access SOFT’s Help Desk by phone or e-mail and report a problem, issue a request, or get information. A call record will be opened in SOFT Internal Tracking System for all sorts of calls via telephone by the customer.